This policy describes the ways we collect, store, use and protect your personal information. You accept this policy when you purchase our product. We may amend this policy at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it.
How we collect information about you
When you visit the 112 Degrees™ website, we collect your IP address and standard web log information, such as your browser type and the pages you accessed on our website.
If you open an account, we collect the following types of information from you:
- Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
- Financial information - the bank account numbers and credit card numbers that you link to your account.
- We may also require that you provide additional information to verify your identity or address.
How we use the personal information we collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- customize, measure, and improve our services and the content and layout of our website
When you access our website, we may place small data files called "cookies" on your computer.
We send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of cookie helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our site during the same session. Once you log out or close your browser, this cookie expires and no longer has any effect.
How we protect and store personal information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption; we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files; and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact us.
If our response to your privacy concern is unsatisfactory, then you should contact the Better Business Bureau